Social Credit System in China
Social Credit System is dictatorship:
- Only the opinion of the Government is tolerated on social media etc... Another opinion are bad points. What you think is decided for you.
If you criticize the Social Credit System, you get bad points = You'll never find a single Chinese who criticizes the Social Credit System.
Surveillance State with Cameras and Tracked 24/7.
A low Social Credit System score indicates restrictions such as no longer having access to public transport to go to work = probably lose work.
Social Credit System Bad Points for:
- Criticizing the government
- Criticizing the social credit system
- Bad driving or traffic offenses
- Consuming too much alcohol or junk food
- Playing too many video games
- Watching pornography
- Not paying debts. ? poor people ?
- Not paying taxes
- Smoking on trains
- Not cleaning up after your dog
- Not having your dog on a leash
- Making frivolous purchases
- Visiting unauthorized websites
- Being friends with or messaging others with low scores or those who commit the above offenses