Mouthmasks are harmful to (young) children when used for a long time!!
CO2 sensor under mouth masks reaches more than 9999 ppm, the CO2 sensor cannot measure higher:
- The sensor should be under the mouth mask : breathe your own breath back in again is causing a rise of the CO2 ppm value, what can be dangerous when reaching a high level.
350-1000 ppm (Parts per million) is the normal concentration in a living room with sufficient ventilation.
From 2000-5000 ppm, headaches, loss of concentration and accelerated heartbeat can occur.
More than 5000 ppm is considered unusual, where oxygen starvation can occur.
Facts & Studies:
Several studies below prove that mouth masks are harmful to young children.
The younger the child, the worse. The reason is that children's brains are in full development and always need pure oxygen.
Face masks cause irreparable brain damage when used for a long period of time (6 hours, day after day, week after week,....). Brain Damage CANNOT BE REVERSED! !
1) Children Wearing Masks Will Suffer Irreversible Brain Damage. Brain Damage CANNOT BE REVERSED... : Dr. Margarite Griesz-Brisson M.D., Ph.D., is a Consultant Neurologist and Neurophysiologist with a PhD in Pharmacology, with special interest in neurotoxicology, environmental medicine, neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity
2) Study shows how masks are harming children:
The problems that children are having wearing masks include increased irritability, headaches, difficulty concentrating, less happiness, reluctance to go to school, malaise, impaired learning and drowsiness or fatigue
3) The study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association Pediatrics section, found that the wearing of nose and mouth coverings by children leads to an increase in carbon dioxide levels in both inhaled and exhaled air while wearing a mask. The authors, a group of physicians from Germany, Poland and Austria, concluded that the findings "suggest that children should not be forced to wear face masks."
4) The JAMA report measured averages of 13,120 to 13,910 ppm of carbon dioxide in the inhaled air of children wearing masks, which is over six times higher than the unsafe threshold.
The JAMA report follows a larger German survey of over 25,000 children, which found 68 percent of them reportedly had problems while wearing facial coverings.
"Most of the complaints reported by children can be understood as consequences of elevated carbon dioxide levels in inhaled air," the JAMA study concluded. "This is because of the dead-space volume of the masks, which collects exhaled carbon dioxide quickly after a short time."
5) The results of the study were amazing. Participants who worked in the elevated CO2 levels were found to have significant difficulty with their decision making abilities and thinking capabilities.
6) In rare cases, it can actually be pretty dangerous, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). They say that inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide (CO2) may be life-threatening. Hypercapnia (carbon dioxide toxicity) can also cause headache, vertigo, double vision, inability to concentrate, tinnitus (hearing a noise, like a ringing or buzzing, that's not caused by an outside source), seizures, or suffocation due to displacement of air..
7) European study found that children wearing masks for only minutes could be exposed to dangerous carbon dioxide levels.
The study was funded by a German public charity and led by Harald Walach, PhD, from the Poznan University of the Medical Sciences, Pediatric Clinic.
8) Is the idea that masks may be dangerous in any way, shape, or form expressed in scientific literature? Yes, it is. For example, a large meta analysis published in the Journal Environmental Research and Public Health titled, "Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?" looked at 65 studies pertaining to prolonged mask wearing to examine whether or not there may be any health consequences. The study expressed, explained and presented evidence for their claim that "extended mask-wearing by the general population could lead to relevant effects and consequences in many medical fields." It pointed out a number of physiological and psychological concerns and emphasized the harm that could be done to children.